Friday, February 11, 2011

Logistics



Got the confirmation from Dr. Pluhar tonight and booked our hotels.  We're planning to leave early Sunday morning and drive through the day until we arrive in Madison, Wisconsin.  We'll sleep there and continue our journey in the morning.  That should get us to the University at our scheduled 2 - 3pm appointment.  It will be a long trip but well worth it.

Both Jenn and I would like to thank everyone for all their support and well wishes during this time.  We couldn't have done it without you.  I've been amazed with all the positive responses I've received from both people we know and complete strangers.  Jake says thank you as well.


A special thank you to all our Mediavest friends who's generosity as helped fund our road trip.  Thank you so much.  Jake was ready to eat the money when we showed it to him.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on the drive! Sara and I will be thinking of Jake on Tuesday. We wish you all well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are close to your destination for tonight. I found a special message today in walgreens for Jake. Look out for 2 picture messages tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TEAM JAKE!!!! I am obsessed with him posing with the wad of gas money. We love you guys - best of luck with EVERYTHING!!!

    ReplyDelete